Lowes Survey: Have you ever visited Lowes? Then your feedback is what they needed. There is an online survey where you can share your views and shopping experience. And, we have discussed the same in this article. To check the further details, read the complete info which we have provided in the below section.
Lowes Survey allows its customers to share their shopping experience, views, and opinions. If you want to participate in the Lowes Survey, then the first thing you are required to do is visit the official survey site of Lowes i.e. www.lowes.com/survey. And then, you are required to answer a few survey questions which are mostly related to the quality of products and service offerings. Don’t worry you just need a few minutes to complete the questionnaire section. Because you are taking the time to complete the survey, you are rewarded at the end of the survey. Complete details are updated below along with survey rules, requirements and instructions.
www.lowes.com/survey – Lowe’s Customer Survey
Lowes Survey – Rules
First of all, you need to know the survey rules of Lowes Survey. You will be allowed to participate in the survey only after fulfilling these survey rules. The one who doesn’t fulfill any of the following rules then they are not allowed to take part in the survey. Here are the rules of Lowes Survey:
- The survey is only open for the legal resident of The United States and Washington, D.C., and Canada (exclusive of the Province of Quebec).
- To get an entry into the survey, the participant must have at least 18 years or more, at the time of participation.
- The participant must have made at least one purchase at any Lowes store near to their location.
- Employees working at Lowes and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- The participant should be able to provide his/her contact details.
- The participant should have a valid purchase receipt from Lowes.
- The participant should also fulfill the official rules mentioned on the survey page of Lowes.
Lowes Survey – Requirements and Instructions
In order to participate in the Lowes Survey, you will require a few things. Here are the requirements:
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A 12 digit ID Number which will be available on Lowes receipt.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Also, you need to follow these instructions so that you can complete the Lowes Survey successfully:
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Lowes or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the survey page of Lowes.
- Now, select the language of your choice.
- Then you need to carefully read the information provided on the main page of the survey.
- Click ‘Next’ to begin the survey.
- A new page is opened.
- First, verify your location and click ‘Next’.
- Immediately following that, enter the time of your visit along with the amount spent.
- Also, enter the 12 digit ID Number which is printed on your receipt.
- Again, click ‘Next’.
- The questionnaire will begin now.
- All you need to do is answer the survey questions genuinely.
- After completing, submit the survey.
Note: You are required to participate in the survey within a limited period. Once that time has passed, a survey becomes expired and cannot be completed or resent. An expired survey can no longer be completed.
Lowes Survey – Rewards
Lowes customers will be rewarded for completing the survey. They will have the chance to win the rewards by participating in the monthly sweepstakes. The customers who have completed the survey can only take part in the monthly sweepstakes. This is given to them as an appreciation.
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will have an opportunity to enter the monthly sweepstakes.
- It allows you to monthly drawing contest and by participating in it you will have a chance to be one of five $300 USD winners.
- Winners will be notified through phone or email.
- So, you need to provide the contact details at the end of the survey.
- Also, remember to carry the receipt with you, when you are going to collect the reward that you have won in the contest.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. doing business as Lowe’s, is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. As of February 2018, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 3,10,000 people. Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind The Home Depot. and ahead of Menards. Globally, Lowe’s is also the second-largest hardware chain, again behind The Home Depot but ahead of the European stores B&Q and OBI.
The first Lowe’s store, Lowe’s North Wilkesboro Hardware, was first opened in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe. Lowe’s has since grown nationally, as it was aided by the purchase of the Renton, Washington-based Eagle Hardware & Garden company in 1999. It is now the 2nd largest home improvement store chain in North America and has begun expanding outside the United States. The first store outside of United States was in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. They sell the generic brand Kobalt of hand and power tools. The hand tools have a lifetime warranty of in store. The official website of Lowes is www.lowes.com.
Lowes Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries regarding the survey, then you can contact the customer support team of Medallia. If you want to give the additional feedback or if you are having any questions regarding Lowes Survey then you can contact the customer support team of Lowes. Below are the contact details of Lowes Customer Support Team:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-445-6937
- Customer Service is available during this hours: Monday to Saturday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET), Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)
- Official website: www.lowes.com
That’s all about the Lowes Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)